Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with Toasted Almonds
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Entrees
This is super easy to prepare and the toasted almonds provide a nice crunch. Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Calorie; Low Fat; Low Sodium.
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Blend mustard, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Grill or broil chicken 6 inches from heat source for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with mustard mixture frequently.
- Do not brush during last 5 minutes of grilling or broiling.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
Calories: 182 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 102mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 28g