Honey Dijon Salmon
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
Salmon is brimming in Omega 3′s and you should eat it once a week. This easy to prepare dish makes it easy. Easy to prepare; Low calorie; Low fat.
- 1⅓ lbs. salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Line broiler pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon in single layer in pan; sprinkle salmon on both sides with garlic powder.
- Combine mustard, honey, lemon peel and pepper in small cup; mix until completely blended.
- Spread mixture over salmon; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat broiler on high heat; cook salmon 5 to 6 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 170 Fat: 5.4g Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 126mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 23g Cholesterol: 27mg