Hot Cranberry Sipper
Author: Meals Matter, adapted from Cooking Light
Recipe type: Beverages
A warm and spicy cranberry beverage perfect for Thanksgiving. Serve it with vodka for an adult twist. Easy to prepare.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups water
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a simmer; cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks from pan with a slotted spoon.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Calories: 117 Fat: 0.1g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 5mg Fiber: 0.1g Protein: 0.1g