Author: Meals Matter; Taste of Home
Recipe type: Desserts
Not your deli case ambrosia. This features all the great tastes of summer melon season with a touch of sweet and tart. Easy to prepare; Make ahead; Low Fat; Low Sodium; Low Calorie.
- 1 cup watermelon balls or cubes
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 1 cup honeydew balls or cubes
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine melon balls.
- In another bowl, combine the lime juice, sugar and honey.
- Pour over melon and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
Calories: 137 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 29g Sodium: 12mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 1g