Persimmon and Apple Salad
Author: Courtesy of Fruit and Veggie Matters More
Recipe type: Salads
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp walnut pieces, toasted
- 3 sweet variety apples, rinsed, cored, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 firm-ripe Fuyu persimmons, rinsed, stemmed, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- In a bowl, combine orange juice, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Add apples, persimmons, and toasted walnuts and mix to coat.
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 90 Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 16g Sodium: 15mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 0g Cholesterol: 0g