Spanish Snapper Olé
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America’s Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Entrees
An easy to prepare weeknight fish dish with a little snap. Easy to prepare; Low fat; Low calorie.
- 1½ lbs. red snapper fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup Garlic Lemon Marinade (comes in 14 oz. bottle)
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Spray shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange fish in baking dish; sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange bell pepper, tomato and onion slices on top of fish; pour marinade over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove cover and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Calories: 144 Fat: 1.7g Carbohydrates: 8g Sodium: 156mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 24g Cholesterol: 42mg