Three Bean Salad
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Salads
Great for summer picnics and cookouts. Keeps well, and serves a lot of people.
- 1 (15 oz) can Green beans
- 1 pound Wax beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Onion, sliced into thin rings
- ¾ cup White sugar
- ⅔ Cup distilled white vinegar
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Celery seed
- Mix together green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, onion, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, & celery seed.
- Let set in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Calories: 230 Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 35g Sodium: 326mg Fiber: 6g Protein: 4.5g