Crustless Spinach Quiche
Author: The Fat Free Living 2 Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Breakfast Dishes
- 16 oz. fat-free egg substitute
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 16 oz. nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry*
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- *Chopped broccoli may be substituted for the spinach.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly spray a 10 inch quiche or pie dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all filling ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into pie dish and bake 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350° F and bake 35 to 40 minutes longer, until filling is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes on wire rack before serving.
Calories: 92 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 9g Sodium: 279mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 12g Cholesterol: 1mg