Golden Sweet Cornbread
Recipe type: Breads
A classic corn bread. Easy to prepare.
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Yellow cornmeal
- ⅔ cup White sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- Spray or lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Calories: 138 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 21g Sodium: 200mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2.2g