Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Author: Meals Matter
Recipe type: Desserts
An unusual mix of fruits topped with a hint of mint. Easy to prepare; Kids can help make it; Low calories; Low fat; Low sodium.
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 16 fresh cherries (about 4 ounces)
- 2 peaches, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 apples, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 bananas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 16 strawberries
- Mix first 5 ingredients
- Preheat an outdoor grill, or preheat a grill pan for 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Brush the grill rack or pan lightly with vegetable oil.
- Thread assorted pieces of fruit onto each skewer.
- Grill the kebabs in batches, turning once, until lightly browned and slightly softened, about 6 minutes.
Calories: 162 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 33g Sodium: 10mg