Hash Brown Potatoes
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Side Dishes - Carbs
Simple (less than 5 ingredients); Easy to prepare; Low fat
- 1 lb 4 oz pkg. diced cubed potatoes with onion
- ½ cup frozen diced bell peppers
- 1½ tsp. salt-free spicy seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add potato mixture and bell peppers; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spread potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer; bake 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
Calories: 133 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 277mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg