Leaf Lettuce with Pears and Feta Cheese
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Salads
This is a great salad with the perfect balance of sweet and salty. You can also substitute raw spinach for the leaf lettuce. Easy to prepare; Low calorie; Low fat; Low cholesterol.
- 7 oz. pkg. red leaf lettuce mix
- 7 oz. pkg. salad mix with escarole, endive and radicchio
- 7 oz pkg. salad mix with romaine, endive and radicchio
- 1 cup diced pear
- 2 oz. reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup fat free red raspberry vinegar salad dressing
- Combine salad greens, pear and cheese in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
- Pour dressing over top, toss and serve.
Calories: 93 Fat: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 18g Sodium: 367mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg