Oriental Chicken Salad
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Salads
An easy chicken salad with a distinctly Asian flair. Easy to prepare; Low cholesterol; Low fat; Not sodium friendly.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 10 oz. pkg. shredded cabbage or angel hair coleslaw mix
- 12 oz. cooked chicken breast cuts
- 1½ cups shredded carrots
- Combine lemon juice, honey, chili sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl or blender; mix until completely blended.
- Combine cabbage, chicken and carrots in a large bowl; toss to mix.
- Pour dressing top, toss and serve.
Calories: 197 Fat: 2.6g Carbohydrates: 22g Sodium: 1149 Fiber: 3g Protein: 24g Cholesterol: 0mg