Scalloped Parmesan Potatoes
Author: Meals Matter www.foodandhealth.com
Recipe type: Side Dishes - Carbs
Good Source of Calcium; Low Fat; Low Sodium.
- 6 Medium potatoes (2-1/4 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups Skim milk
- 2 tbsp Dried minced onion
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Pinch nutmeg
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the potatoes under cool running water to remove dirt.
- Peel ½ of the potatoes then slice all very thin.
- Arrange potatoes in a large bake-proof casserole dish.
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl then pour over the potatoes.
- Bake uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 172 Fat: 2g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 30g Sodium: 129mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 8.3g