Sparkling Orange Tea
Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Beverages
A good way to get your fizzy fix with none of the guilt. Easy to prepare; Low fat; Low sodium
- 4 teaspoon instant tea powder
- 1 cup orange juice (no sugar added)
- 12 oz. club soda
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
- orange slices, (optional)
- Combine tea powder and orange juice in pitcher or blender.
- Add club soda.
- Place 2 to 3 ice cubes in two 12 ounce glasses, pour in drink and serve.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Calories: 60 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 14g Sodium: 53mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg