Spiced Turkey Salad
Author: Supermarket Gourmet by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Salads
The cinnamon and pepper add a touch of heat to this traditional turkey salad. You can also substitute chicken. Make ahead; Easy to prepare; Low calorie; Low fat
- ¼ cup nonfat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup nonfat sour cream
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pepper to taste
- 2½ cups cubed, cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 apples, unpeeled, chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper in a small bowl; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss to mix.
- Spoon dressing over top and toss until ingredients are coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 126 Fat: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 16g Sodium: 137 Fiber: 2g Protein: 15g Cholesterol: 32mg