Spinach Chicken Roll Ups
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Lunch
Another great use of leftover chicken and can be prepared ahead of time for lunch on the go. Easy to prepare; Low fat.
- 8 oz. pkg. nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1½ cups cooked chicken breast cuts
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 (10 inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- Nonfat ranch salad dressing or salsa (not included in nutritional information)
- Combine cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill in medium bowl; mix until blended.
- Spread ¼ cup filling on each tortilla; place spinach leaves on top, leaving about ½ inch border.
- Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. 4. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice and serve with nonfat ranch dip or salsa.
Calories: 120 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 15g Sodium: 158mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 11g Cholesterol: 11mg