Author: The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Appetizers & Snacks
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas
- 15 oz. can fat-free refried beans, any flavor
- 2 cups fat-free shredded pizza cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. black olives
- ¼ cup chopped green chilies
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet(s) with foil and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray. Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
- Spread ½ cup beans on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with ½ cup cheese.
- Place 2 cherry tomatoes for "eyes," 1 black olive in center for "nose," and 1 tablespoon green chilies in the form of a "smile."
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
Calories: 299 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 43g Sodium: 1287mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 28g Cholesterol: 0mg