Tropical Blend Muesli
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Breakfast Dishes
Muesli is a breakfast dish popular in Europe. If you've never had it, muesli is a different dish. Think cold oatmeal - but tasty- a good summertime breakfast. make ahead; low fat; low cholesterol
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- ¾ cup diced dried apricots
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix lightly before serving.
Calories: 220 Fat: 5.8g Carbohydrates: 38g Sodium: 4.5mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg