Author: MealsMatter.org Dairy Council, Lubavitch Women's Cookbook
Recipe type: Vegetables
Simple (6 ingredients or less); Low Fat.
- 2 pounds Carrots
- ½ pound Pinapple, crushed
- ¾ cup Water sugar syrup
- Peel and slice carrots.
- Cook in slightly salted water for about 20 min. or until almost done.
- Crush pineapple in blender.
- Add to carrots.
- Cook another 15 min. until soft.
- Add sugar syrup to taste.
Calories: 158 Fat: 0g Saturated fat: 0g Unsaturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 40g Sodium: 61mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 1g