Veggie and Beef Burgers
Author: Cook Once, Eat For A Week by Jyl Steinback, America's Healthiest Mom
Recipe type: Lunch
This burger is chocked full of spinach. Low calorie; Low fat.
- 1 lb. very lean ground beef
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Shape into four large patties.
- Arrange on plate; cover and refrigerate until ready to cook or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill, broiler or skillet and cook to desired doneness.
- Burgers can also be cooked, refrigerated or frozen and reheated, if desired.
Calories: 166 Fat: 4.8g Carbohydrates: 5g Sodium: 62mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 24g Cholesterol: 61mg